[Snort-users] Jay Moloo/AMERICA/BAX is out of the office.

M. Shirk shirkdog_list at ...125...
Mon Jun 23 10:38:26 EDT 2008

WELL then, that f*cking means you have access to emails on your motherf*cking cell phone.

Maybe only your b*tches  can call you on vacation.

Shirkdog
' or 1=1--

http://www.shirkdog.us