[Snort-users] Anybody have the link for "How to Write Snort Rules" Webinar?

Harry Hoffman hhoffman at ...10275...
Tue Jun 17 11:10:27 EDT 2008

I don't necessarily mind the webcasts not being GPL'd...

After all, they are running a business and webcasts can, potentially, be
used as training materials (Product training often costs money).

My $0.02,
Harry