[Snort-users] Anybody have the link for "How to Write Snort Rules" Webinar?

renuka prasad renukaprasadb at ...11827...
Tue Jun 17 10:46:49 EDT 2008

snort id under GPL , it is so unfortunate that the webcasts contents related
to snort are not available under GNU /Linux -- if anyone knows the way to
access those webcasts -- please let me know

why those webcasts are not available easily ---- ???