[Snort-users] does any one know how to setup WebEx Meeting Manager.

David J. Bianco david at ...13799...
Mon Jun 16 21:44:19 EDT 2008

Yeah, I had trouble joining the original webcast on Linux myself.
In any case, if you're interested in the subject and can't figure out
how to make the webcast work, you might be interested in some slides
I wrote on the subject.

The presentation is entitled "EZ Snort Rules:  Find the Truffles,
Leave the Dirt", and you can find it online at:

		http://www.vorant.com/downloads.html

It's a couple of years old by now, but still correct.  It covers the
basics, so you'll still want to check out the Snort manual for more
detailed explanations and for additional rule keywords, but I think
it'll get you started.

	David