[Snort-users] Anybody have the link for "How to Write Snort Rules" Webinar?

Harry Hoffman hhoffman at ...10275...
Mon Jun 16 19:41:28 EDT 2008

grr, why do you guys require registration???

It's really quite annoying. Snort is open to download without
registration (plz don't change this!), so why aren't various bits of
documentation?

Also, in the day and age that companies are bought/sold and policies
change it's nice to not have to keep up with policies regarding
privacy/SPAM/etc. every time one is required to register a email
address.

My $0.02,
Harry