[Snort-users] Snort.org site down

Chris Libby chris.a.libby at ...11827...
Tue Jan 15 07:51:56 EST 2008

I'm not sure how long the site will be down for, but I can confirm it's down
for me as well.  The site has been extremely sluggish lately - seems to be
at the top of the hour and returns to normal about 15 past.  Could this be
from too many people accessing the rules at the same time?