[Snort-users] Snort on Mac OS X 10.2.8: Which version of Snort can I use?

Todd Wease twease at ...1935...
Wed Dec 24 01:59:30 EST 2008

Hi Ian,

Sorry about that.  Forgot some includes that are necessary to compile
with those changes.  Can you give it a try again with attached patch?
And thanks for taking the time to test this out.  (Note, I don't think
you'll be able to compile with --enable-targetbased because one of
bison/flex might end up compiling their C files using uint* instead of
u_int* - all other configure options should hopefully be okay.)

Thanks,
Todd