[Snort-users] Snort on Mac OS X 10.2.8: Which version of Snort can I use?

Martin Roesch roesch at ...1935...
Mon Dec 22 09:49:52 EST 2008

I'm sure it's not impossible, we just don't have a 10.2.8 box around here
anymore so it's hard for us to test.  I'm sure I've got the 10.2.x disks
(somewhere) but I'd have to do some work to get it all running to setup a
testbed.  Not sure I'll have time for that soon, possibly over the
holidays...

What error messages are you getting?

Marty