[Snort-users] Mike Potamousis/Poughkeepsie/IBM is out of the office.

Nerijus Krukauskas nkrukauskas at ...11827...
Fri Dec 19 13:51:56 EST 2008

  Wonderful! Great for you. I guess all snort community is happy now
that they know you're having a great (and looong) Christmas holiday.
  And no, you don't have to respond (you never do, but let's not go
into details). We're happy with these "out of office" alone. ("We",
'cause I know at least one more person is _extremely_ happy about
this.)

--
http://nk99.org/