[Snort-users] Defcon Party Saturday Night

Jennifer Steffens jsteffens at ...13458...
Mon Aug 4 11:16:04 EDT 2008

Hey folks,

For anyone heading out to Defcon this year, we'll be throwing a party
Saturday night with the folks at IOActive. I've attached the invite with the
details but it's basically as follows:

What:    Defcon Freakshow
When:   Saturday, August 9th from 9pm-1am
Where:  Top of the Riviera
Why:     Free drinks, freaky folks and lots of fun

No need to RSVP as it's not that kinda party but if you do make it out, be
sure to stop by and say hey. Special VIP treatment goes out to anyone who
shows up in a freak costume :)

Hope to see ya in Vegas!

Cheers,
Jennifer