[Snort-users] Aanval 4 - Demo Video Online

M. Shirk shirkdog_list at ...125...
Fri Apr 25 21:40:00 EDT 2008

I am professional. f*ck offThere is a no-ad policy on snort-users. They have been warned before. Shirkdog' or 1=1--
http://www.shirkdog.usSubject: RE: [Snort-users] Aanval 4 - Demo Video OnlineDate: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 12:23:51 -0500From: rjenkins at ...14343...: shirkdog_list at ...14344...: snort-users-bounces at lists.sourceforge.net

How about you acting a little more professional.