[Snort-users] Aanval 4 - Demo Video Online

Siim Põder siim at ...14209...
Fri Apr 25 09:45:39 EDT 2008

Yo

RA Operations wrote:
> As many of you know already, Aanval 4 is nearing public release and is
> by far our most advanced version of the console released to date.
>
> We are extremely excited about our new version and with just a few
> days left before release, we have put together a short demonstration
> video to share some of the features and functionality we've been
> working on.

So, the new features are:
    * Greater Performance
    * Increased Compatibility
    * Multiple Windows
    * Transparency
    * Drag & Drop
    * Video & Sound
    * Animated Charts & Graphs
    * Custom Console Themes
    * ... And More!

I'm sure the community will be delighted to finally get the ability to
change background images (seen through transparent windows!) and
drag&drop (with animations!) for their event management!! And the moving
charts! And rich text (bold, italic, color - you name it) for event
commenting!

Is there cake in the kitchen?

Siim