[Snort-users] Aanval 4 - Demo Video Online

RA Operations operations at ...13693...
Fri Apr 25 07:49:42 EDT 2008

As many of you know already, Aanval 4 is nearing public release and is
by far our most advanced version of the console released to date.

We are extremely excited about our new version and with just a few
days left before release, we have put together a short demonstration
video to share some of the features and functionality we've been
working on.

The demonstration video is available on the main Aanval.com website
and is provided in Apple Quicktime format (for quality and performance).

http://www.aanval.com/

All of this in your browser, and soon on your OS independent desktop.

Enjoy!

---
United States & Canada
800 921 2584