[Snort-users] Emerging Threats: [Fwd: Your message to Snort-sigs awaits moderator approval]

Martin Roesch roesch at ...1935...
Mon Apr 21 14:28:48 EDT 2008

You wouldn't believe the volume of spam that hits the lists and how
unbearably painful the mailman interface is for clearing them (I used
to do it).  Once upon a time we use to manually approve stuff but now,
well, register the email address with the listserv and it'll pass
right through.

	-Marty

P.S. I have no regrets, Sourceforge should figure out a way to provide
meaningful anti-spam and a better mail approval than what they're
using now.