[Snort-users] Emerging Threats: [Fwd: Your message to Snort-sigs awaits moderator approval]

Matt Jonkman jonkman at ...4024...
Sun Apr 20 12:30:00 EDT 2008

Regarding the discussion last week to not have the daily updates go
here. I remember now why I had kept it that way.

The weekly's 90% of the time are bounced by the sourceforge list, so
most of you won't see them. The dailies fit in most of the time, but not
always.

I won't change it back to the dailies going here again, but wanted to
remind everyone if you want to see the new sigs from emerging you'll
need to make sure you're on the emerging-sigs. It's similar volume as here.

For some reason the moderator never approves these messages....  ever. :)

Matt

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Your message to Snort-sigs awaits moderator approval
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 16:00:35 -0700
From: snort-sigs-bounces at lists.sourceforge.net
To: emerging at ...14333...

Your mail to 'Snort-sigs' with the subject

     Emerging Threats Weekly Signature Changes

The reason it is being held:

     Message body is too big: 63086 bytes with a limit of 40 KB

notification of the moderator's decision.  If you would like to cancel

Matthew Jonkman
Emerging Threats
Phone 765-429-0398
Fax 312-264-0205