[Snort-users] Team0x42 Snort rules

Paul Melson pmelson at ...11827...
Mon Apr 7 21:53:12 EDT 2008

> Some good snort rules by Team0x42
> Shellcode detection, Web attack detection, DoS detection and web-misc
rules You can download the rule set from:
> http://team0x42.homeunix.org/projects.html

I mean, good for you for learning to write Snort rules and then sharing that
back with the community.  Keep it up.  But honestly, I wouldn't actually run
this rule set.  If you're interested in hearing my reasons why, I'm happy to
share them with the intent that you may learn to write better rules.

PaulM (Revere)

PS - BMC's got his own room at the back of the bus.