[Snort-users] Snort-users Digest, Vol 16, Issue 11

M. Shirk shirkdog_list at ...125...
Thu Sep 27 21:34:47 EDT 2007

This is not acceptable, I expect EXACT DATES,TIMES, including ALL RELATED VACATION DETAILS.

I need to know where you will be going, who you will be doing, and what will be the outcome of doing this person.

Please provide these details, including your home,office,cell phone number, social security number, credit cards with CCV/CCV2 numbers.

Don't forget your family as well.

Thank you for you using the snort-users wasting my fscking time email system.

Shirkdog
' or 1=1--
http://www.shirkdog.us