[Snort-users] Snort 2.8 RC1 is now Available on CVS
snortreleases at ...1935...
Thu Sep 6 16:59:32 EDT 2007
The Snort 2.8 RC1 is now available on CVS for download and testing.
Binaries will be available within a few days.
* Port lists
* IPv6 support
* Packet performance monitoring
* Experimental support for target-based stream and IP frag reassembly
* Ability to take actions on preprocessor events
* Detection for TCP session hijacking based on MAC address
* Unified2 output plugin
* Improved performance and detection capabilities
Please submit bugs, questions, and feedback to snort-beta at ...1935...
The Snort Release Team
More information about the Snort-users