[Snort-users] sourcefire is falling... snort?

Mike Guiterman mike.guiterman at ...1935...
Thu Sep 6 11:32:25 EDT 2007

The market cap of Sourcefire has little impact on the day to day
operations of Sourcefire.  You can be assured that our commitment to
maintaining Snort as an open source project is unchanged.