[Snort-users] network bandwidth downs when snort inoine is up

Victor Julien lists at ...14129...
Tue Oct 9 17:58:57 EDT 2007

carlopmart wrote:
> Yes: norm_wscale_max 14

This should be ok. Can you past your entire stream4 config?

It doesn't have to be a stream4inline issue though. The number of sigs,
preprocessors, etc. can also slow things down. Especially the clamav
preproc.

Regards,
Victor