[Snort-users] Question on port lists and negation

Scott Dexter scott.dexter at ...11827...
Mon Oct 8 17:03:00 EDT 2007

I believe he is referring to snort 2.8 which does support port lists.

--
Scott Dexter

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is
those who know little, not those who know much, who so positively
assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science.
        Charles Darwin
        English biologist (1809 - 1882)