[Snort-users] Snort-users Digest, Vol 18, Issue 15

M. Shirk shirkdog_list at ...125...
Mon Nov 26 12:44:55 EST 2007

Ah, so you keep Mindy Simmons down as an "Asst. Network Administrator", while you scour the landscape for hookers and beer.

We should call Mindy and tell her to ask for a promotion or just leave.

Shirkdog
' or 1=1--

http://www.shirkdog.us