[Snort-users] I'm Leaving Bleeding Threats

Matt Jonkman jonkman at ...4024...
Sat Nov 17 18:08:42 EST 2007

Thanks Paul, and thanks to you and everyone that's sent in ideas and
sigs. Keep those coming, I'll have a new home soon.

To answer an oft privately asked question, I'm not leaving cause I'm
burned out or anything like that, can't say more. But I'll be around and
with something new as soon as I get a day job sorted out. :)

Matt

Paul Melson wrote:
> On Nov 17, 2007 6:05 AM, Matt Jonkman <jonkman at ...4024...> wrote:
>> After nearly 5 years as the founder and admin of Bleeding Edge Threats I
> [...]
>> As for me, I'll still be in the community, starting something new,
>> please keep an eye out!  I'll be as always at jonkman at ...4024...,
>> please stay in touch!
>
> Matt,
>
> Thank you for all of your tireless dedication to the Bleeding Edge /
> bleeding-snort projects over the past 5 years.  You will probably
> never know how much your work has helped those of us tasked with
> defending networks against emerging threats.  Best of luck to you in
> your upcoming endeavor.
>
> Sincerely,
> PaulM

Matthew Jonkman