[Snort-users] I'm Leaving Bleeding Threats

Paul Melson pmelson at ...11827...
Sat Nov 17 11:46:37 EST 2007

On Nov 17, 2007 6:05 AM, Matt Jonkman <jonkman at ...4024...> wrote:
> After nearly 5 years as the founder and admin of Bleeding Edge Threats I
[...]
> As for me, I'll still be in the community, starting something new,
> please keep an eye out!  I'll be as always at jonkman at ...4024...,
> please stay in touch!

Matt,

Thank you for all of your tireless dedication to the Bleeding Edge /
bleeding-snort projects over the past 5 years.  You will probably
never know how much your work has helped those of us tasked with
defending networks against emerging threats.  Best of luck to you in
your upcoming endeavor.

Sincerely,
PaulM