[Snort-users] I'm Leaving Bleeding Threats

Matt Jonkman jonkman at ...4024...
Sat Nov 17 06:05:21 EST 2007

After nearly 5 years as the founder and admin of Bleeding Edge Threats I
must step out of the project.

Sensory Networks, as many of you know, has very generously provided the
financial support that's made it possible for me to keep Bleeding
Threats up and running over the last 12 months. My sincere thanks to
them for this time, we've made some great things come to be in the open
security community!

Unfortunately I must step away from running Bleeding Threats, but wish
Sensory Networks all the best for the future. I'm sure that between the
community and Sensory the site can continue to grow and be a great resource.

Any questions about the future of Bleeding Threats should be directed to
the mailing lists and Sensory will soon post a direct contact. As always
for technical issues keep them flowing to the lists.

As for me, I'll still be in the community, starting something new,
please keep an eye out!  I'll be as always at jonkman at ...4024...,
please stay in touch!

Matt Jonkman

Matthew Jonkman
Bleeding Edge Threats