[Snort-users] Any way to do something like "Flowbits, " but for other than a TCP stream?

M. Shirk shirkdog_list at ...125...
Fri Nov 16 11:15:48 EST 2007

You could do a chain of flowbits sure.

make another rule, set a flowbit:proto103sucks; on the proto 77 packet in the first signature, then check the proto103sucks bit on the proto103 packet.

Shirkdog
' or 1=1--

http://www.shirkdog.us