[Snort-users] Latest Snort Report by Richard Bejtlich

Richard Bejtlich taosecurity at ...11827...
Sat Nov 3 09:55:53 EDT 2007

Mike Guiterman wrote:

> I just wanted to let you know that Richard Bejtlich?s latest Snort
> Report was posted this morning on Search Security. This edition focuses
> on two of the new features in Snort v2.8, port lists and IPv6 support.

Thanks Mike.  If you want to avoid the .au site you can view all articles here:

http://searchsecuritychannel.techtarget.com/tips/index/0,289482,sid97_tax307691,00.html

and specifically the 10th here:

http://searchsecuritychannel.techtarget.com/tip/0,289483,sid97_gci1278254,00.html

If you have suggestions for future Snort Report topics, please reply
to this post.

Thank you,

Richard