[Snort-users] Snort Archives

Atkins, Dwane P ATKINSD at ...9240...
Wed May 30 11:59:39 EDT 2007

I am trying to find some back information on SnortSam and I am unable to
access the snort archives.  Once again, is there some secret to doing
this.  Seems clicking on it is not enough.

In the meantime, I will ask one more time.  I have installed snort
2.6.15 on FC4 with BASE.  I was interested in finding infiltrators via
SSH, FTP, etc protocol.  This has been done.  I was then told that I
could use and application called snortsam that will allow me send shuns
to our pix firewall.

I have set up snortsam via a patch.  My only question is now, how do I
go about setting up the information about my pix in this application.

I cannot find information on this anywhere.  I did not configure
snortsam, but used the patchsnort process. Therefore, I do not have a
snortsam.conf file.

Thanks

Dwane

Dwane Atkins