[Snort-users] [RGSPAM] Re: snort process getting killed

Joel Esler joel.esler at ...1935...
Wed May 16 13:21:59 EDT 2007

I am sure you mean that Snort 'dies' as opposed to it getting killed. (Correct?)

What do your logs say (/var/log/messages commonly)?  Anything?

On Wed, May 16, 2007 at 12:13:29PM -0400, it looks like doug schmidt sent me: