[Snort-users] little old typo on snort 2.6.1.x manual (PDF)

Patrik Israelsson patrik.israelsson at ...6680...
Tue May 15 08:04:18 EDT 2007

I'd say it's kind of a typo, or at least left-over unparsed LaTeX. It seems
like whoever originally did the LaTeX version of the manual forgot to put an
\end{verbatim} before "Another example, the URI:", which is also why that
string has the verbatim font when it shouldn't. Add that ending tag, and all
will be well. :-)

Regards,
Patrik