[Snort-users] little old typo on snort 2.6.1.x manual (PDF)

Joel Esler joel.esler at ...1935...
Tue May 15 07:53:46 EDT 2007

I don't think that's a typo.  We're using the words "begin verbatim"
to illustrate that /cgi-bin/aaaaaaaaa (etc) is a verbatim string.
Then that is followed by the http_inspect normalized string.

joel esler | security consultant | Sourcefire | http://
demo.sourcefire.com/jesler.pgp.key