[Snort-users] Snort 2.6.1.5 Now Available

Victor Julien lists at ...14129...
Mon May 14 16:06:23 EDT 2007

Thanks to the SourceFire team for this release!

I have just updated the Snort_inline SVN tree to 2.6.1.5 as well. For an
overview of the differences between Snort and Snort_inline, please see
my blogpost on the subject: http://www.inliniac.net/blog/?p=74

Regards,
Victor