[Snort-users] Unable to install Snort 2.6.1.4 on RHEL5

Patrick S. Harper patrick at ...4250...
Fri May 11 16:17:17 EDT 2007

I have the same setup in my lab and it worked for me.  I have not gotten a
copy of the real RHEL 5 yet though, I am running on CentOS 5.  That should
not make a difference though