[Snort-users] Unable to install Snort 2.6.1.4 on RHEL5

Harry Hoffman hhoffman at ...10275...
Fri May 11 14:25:05 EDT 2007

Hi Dan,

Don't know if this will help but I just grabbed the src rpm from the
download directory and did a rpmbuild on it and it built fine.

I'm running CentOS5 (rebranded RHEL5).

HTH,
Harry