[Snort-users] Snort 3.0 Alpha 1

bill ke yzrider261 at ...11827...
Fri May 11 12:47:59 EDT 2007

hi everyone
  I have spent the past month testing and researching the Snort 3.0 Alpha 1
code base on EnGarde Secure Linux 3.0 community and Ubuntu. After using this
release I recently wrote a article on what I have learned and how users can
test it for them selfs.

I am very interesting in other people's opinions and experiences in using
this code base. Also wondering what developers think about lua and any
interesting things you have done to extend snort via the lua interface. I am
planning on continue to learn about Snort 3.0 and will be looking at the new
development Alpha code bases as they are released. I am looking forward from
hearing from you on any ideas and comments of the new Snort 3.0 code base.
Thank you

This article can be found by following this link
http://www.linuxsecurity.com/content/view/128135/171/

Enjoy
~Bill Keys