[Snort-users] EasyIDS - A Snort/Centos/BASE install cd.

Patrick S. Harper patrick at ...4250...
Fri May 11 08:35:40 EDT 2007

I read that BASE has an experimental unified reader in it now, I might look
at that too.  I really need to get around to putting Barnyard in my docs or
something to help offload the DB duties.  The install CD works very well
though, very nifty