[Snort-users] EasyIDS - A Snort/Centos/BASE install cd.

Richard Bejtlich taosecurity at ...11827...
Thu May 10 14:10:16 EDT 2007

h h wrote:

> I've put together an install cd based upon Patrick
> Harper's guide to help with the number of Snort
> installations I was having to do. It takes a computer
> with two network cards and turns it into a dedicated
> Snort box. It currently has Snort, BASE, ntop, &
> Oinkmaster.

Hello,

I realize Patrick's guide doesn't use Barnyard (or an equivalent
unified output reader) but I think you might want to use it --
especially if you decide to log to a database.

Sincerely,

Richard