[Snort-users] Compiling with mysql & mssql support

Will Metcalf william.metcalf at ...11827...
Tue May 1 18:53:13 EDT 2007

mysql and mssql are different.  If you are going to be connecting to  a
mssql database from *nix use odbc....

http://www.snort.org/docs/snortdb/snortdb_install.html

Regards,

Will