[Snort-users] Cannot get the sensors table to fill in.

Louis Bohm lbohm at ...14154...
Fri Jun 29 15:15:38 EDT 2007

I am running Snort 2.6.1.5-1 with mysql 5 and when I startup snort it
runs but does not right to the DB.  When I last asked this question
someone told me that I should have snort logging to unified files and
then have barnyard reading the unified files and uploading the data to
mysql.  So that is what I have.

Now I see data in the DB but the sensor table is empty.  Shouldn't this
table get populated with my different nics?  I am running snort on 3
interfaces on this one node.

How can I fix this??

Louis

~~