[Snort-users] Mike Potamousis/Poughkeepsie/Contr/IBM is out of theoffice.

M. Shirk shirkdog_list at ...125...
Thu Jun 28 12:25:00 EDT 2007

Thanks for making us feel important Mike. Don't you have a Blackberry or
something? I thought everyone had some device they can carry with them so we
can spam them.

And where is the extra information we crave?
Are you on vacation?
Will you be attending a conference?
Maybe just a short break between important projects?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Shirkdog
' or 1=1--
http://www.shirkdog.us