[Snort-users] Sensor overload - Too much traffic for Snort box?

Fábio a.k.a Fósforo fosforo at ...11827...
Fri Jun 8 23:59:10 EDT 2007

I would recommend to install a network/process monitoring tool like
monit (http://www.tildeslash.com/monit/) or zabbix (i've never tried
it), and like Benjamin Smal propose, see which parameter from /proc to
change after reading the reports.

[]s