[Snort-users] snort_inline-2.6.1.5 released

Will Metcalf william.metcalf at ...11827...
Wed Jun 6 21:30:44 EDT 2007

List,

I know it has been a long time since we have had a non-beta release,
but what can I say? Victor and I have both been busy in our personal
and professional lives. If you have been running the version of code
in SVN, there are no major updates with this release other than a
memleak fix for stream4inline. I don't think this gets said often
enough, so I would like to thank Sourcefire for all the hard work they
put into snort and the snort rule sets for which I and the rest of the
community greatly benefit.

Regards,

Will

snort_inline-2.6.1.5
http://snort-inline.sourceforge.net/download.html

Differences between snort in inline mode and snort_inline
http://www.inliniac.net/blog/?p=74