[Snort-users] snort + swatch + script wirting + waiting help

pearl carlo pearlcarlo at ...131...
Wed Jun 6 15:59:13 EDT 2007

Hi all

I am using  Snort and would like to use swatch so that when particular attack occurs  swatch runs that script.

I need little  advice here .. i want my script to parse out the IP addresses from the same alert which is triggered by rule..

Any descriptive ideas will be helpful or if somebody has ready script shall be helpful to me before i spend lots of time to reinvent the wheel.

thanks a lot in advance and hope to get good response.

pearl