[Snort-users] YUM

Justin Heath justin.heath at ...11827...
Tue Jul 31 14:31:20 EDT 2007

Dwane,

Im not sure what your objective is. If it's just yum configuration on
FC you should probably post to one of the redhat lists.

Otherwise, please specify if and what you are trying to do with snort.
After all, this is a snort discussion group.

BTW, if you running snort on FC4 I would suggest rebuilding the the
2.7.0 src rpms from snort.org (the binary rpm were only qualified for
fc6 and rhel4).

http://www.snort.org/dl/binaries/linux/

If you want to keep up with snort related updates subscribe to snort-announce.

Cheers,
Justin