[Snort-users] This is a new one

Joel Esler joel.esler at ...1935...
Tue Jul 31 09:00:32 EDT 2007

If you are trying to compile from a tarball,  and you haven't moved
the files around,  just delete the expanded directory that the tarball
made when you expanded it.

You can also descend into the directory before you delete it and type
'make uninstall'  which will remove any files it may have moved into
the bin directories,  etc.

--
Joel Esler
Sent from the road.