[Snort-users] This is a new one

Atkins, Dwane P ATKINSD at ...9240...
Mon Jul 30 17:09:41 EDT 2007

Yes on the checking and no on the -DENABLE_MYSQL.

Do I do a ./configure -with-mysql -enable-dynamic-plugins, make and then
a make distclean?

Dwane

________________________________

From: Will Metcalf [mailto:william.metcalf at ...11827...]
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2007 7:28 PM
To: Atkins, Dwane P
Cc: Matt Jonkman; Snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Snort-users] This is a new one

yeah it just cleans it if you have already built snort.  Do you see the
following when you run ./configure --with-mysql in the
snort-snortsam-2.6.1.5 directory?

checking for mysql... yes
checking for compress in -lz... yes

and

-DENABLE_MYSQL

when you run make?

On 7/27/07, Atkins, Dwane P <ATKINSD at ...9240...> wrote:

I just tried that in both directories and received this error:

make: *** No rule to make target `distclean'.  Stop.

Thanks

Dwane