[Snort-users] Snort v2.7.0 Now Available

Colin Grady colin.grady at ...11827...
Fri Jul 20 16:47:26 EDT 2007

I stuck with the default configuration provided in the snort.conf
included in the 2.7.0 tar.gz:

preprocessor stream5_global: max_tcp 8192, track_tcp yes, track_udp no
preprocessor stream5_tcp: policy first, use_static_footprint_sizes
# preprocessor stream5_udp: ignore_any_rules

Thanks,

Colin Grady