[Snort-users] [Bleeding-sigs] RE: What's up with Snort'slicense?

Alan Shimel alan at ...13458...
Thu Jul 19 19:47:55 EDT 2007

Matt

You are the only one I have heard from so far, but would love to do
this.  Marty how about it?  Victor, how about you?

StillSecure
Alan Shimel
Chief Strategy Officer

O 303.381.3815
C 516.857.7409
F 303.381.3881

StillSecure, After All These Years

www.stillsecure.com
to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential material.
Review or other use of this information by persons other than
the intended recipient is prohibited. If you've received
this in error, please contact the sender and delete
from any computer.