[Snort-users] Aanval 3.1.30161 Released (Snort / Syslog Correlation)
administration at ...13693...
Tue Jul 3 13:52:26 EDT 2007
Aanval 3.1, Build 30161 is now available. This is a short update
email on the changes made within the last few build releases.
Aanval is the leading web-based snort and syslog interface for
correlation, management and reporting. Protecting Domestic and
Foreign Governments, Fortune 50 Enterprises, Global Financial
Institutions and local Small Businesses since 2003.
See our live Aanval 3 Demo Now!
Online Demo: http://www.aanval.com/demo/
Unfamiliar with Aanval 3?
Aanval 3 brings many new enhancements and features including the
ability to manage more than 1 Billion events from snort and / or
syslog sources. The following link provides a short listing of some
of Aanval 3's new features.
In addition to the new build, we have added several short quicktime /
video installation and configuration guides @ Aanval.com. See the
docuWeb link below to view the newly added video guides. These
include videos of the installation process, syslog module, snort
module and more.
New Features, Enhancements and Fixes for Build 30161:
* Added Email Event option to all Event Detail Displays
* Added Custom Notes for Email Event option in all Event Detail Displays
* Changed main console screen to include most recent events
* Added summary tab to main console screen
* Added new sortable columns to most table listing displays
* Changed polling time for "Events Per Second" display to 5 from 2
* Added System Option to toggle: on browser load or real-time "Events
* Added a check to clear memory for polling features to prevent
overload of web server
* Added 10k limit to eventImport.sts status tracking file
* Updated User Manager look / feel
* Added delete user confirmation screen to user manager
* Added disable user option to user manager
* Added disabled user listing to user manager
* Updated Syslog Module to use defaults (source, protocol, port) if /
* Updated customization module
* Added select boxes and several list box actions to the primary
event browsing display
* Added new optional floating charts / graphs feature to the primary
event browsing display
* Adjusted HTML report output to be more screen real estate friendly
All Release Notes: http://www.aanval.com/?op=pub_releaseNotes
Download Aanval 3: http://www.aanval.com/downloads/ -- or use your in
console auto update feature (for 3.x series consoles only)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Snort-users