[Snort-users] Mike Potamousis/Poughkeepsie/Contr/IBM is out of theoffice.

Lee Brotherston lee at ...3342...
Tue Jul 3 02:15:32 EDT 2007

On Thu, Jun 28, 2007 at 12:25:00PM -0400, M. Shirk wrote:
>  And where is the extra information we crave?
>  Are you on vacation?
>  Will you be attending a conference?
>  Maybe just a short break between important projects?

Well if it's anything that means he's away from home I suspect he'll
be being burgled (or do you say burglarised in the States?) right
about now.  There's only one person with that name listed in the
phonebook in that State, unless of course that's not him ;)

Cheers

  Lee (who is in another continent and so is not robbing him)

--
Lee Brotherston - <lee at ...3342...>